For me, all artistic endeavors flow from my first creative spark, which was illustration. The many varied ways I now express creativity have mostly overshadowed illustration now, but whenever I have an idea of something to draw it still requires to be brought to life.
I really enjoy being able to enhance my design ideas with my own illustrations and photography. It allows me to create every part of a piece and not rely on outside elements.
The pieces shown:
- Pink Elephant (for the film Overcoming Going Under)
- Cherry Blossom Tree (tattoo commission)
- Tracy (tattoo commission)
- Aught Band (branding piece for Aught Media)
- Forest of Seasons (tattoo commission)